VEGAS Pro 14 is your project companion from start to finish.
Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K.
Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14.
Give your creativity space to grow. VEGAS Pro 14 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards within easy reach.
Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline even video from RED cameras.
VEGAS Pro 14 gives you more editing power than ever before.
With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that’s 40 times faster than normal speed.
New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient.
That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.
A solid foundation – Image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
Make shaky footage a thing of the past. Rescue material you thought was unusable and optimize it with proDAD Mercalli V4.
Stabilize fisheye images or videos from your digital camera, action cam or 3D drone cam.
The dynamic zoom-in function lets you create smooth, stabilized videos without impairing wide-angle shots.
Make a statement – NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express
Create titles, captions and closing credits in broadcast quality with the NewBlueFX Titler tool in VEGAS Pro 14.
Give your productions extra polish with sophisticated animated titles to brand your projects with your unique style.
Stylish – NewBlueFX looks
Enhance the appearance of your footage with stunning video looks from NewBlueFX.
Select from Film Color, Color Fixer Pro, Gradient Tint, Spotlight and Glow Pro.
VEGAS Pro 14 supports you right from the import and through to the finished disc.
The included VEGAS DVD Architect gives you full control – from label design and menu controls to encoder settings.
Import Photoshop files with multiple layers to create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animations and overlays.
Comprehensive menu design and detailed encoder settings in VEGAS DVD Architect make it an indispensable tool for creating DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Intuitive drag & drop workflow
- Smart tools for upscaling footage to 4K and Ultra High Definition
- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
- Titler Pro Express from NewBlueFX
- NewBlueFX Looks
- HEVC file support and native ProRes format support
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc Authoring with VEGAS DVD Architect
- High DPI Support
- High Frame Rate (HFR) support
What’s New in Version 14.0:
- Added Smart Zoom, Smart Scale, and Smart adaptive deinterlacing to allow you to upscale clips for Ultra HD delivery (requires a supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU).
- Added a Vignette video effect.
- Added support for working with high-frame-rate (HFR) clips.
- Added hover scrub to the Trimmer for fast scrubbing.
- Updated support for current BlackMagic Design hardware:
- DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G, 4K Pro, 4K Extreme, Studio 4K, SDI 4K, HD Extreme, Extreme 3D, Mini Monitor, and Mini Recorder.
- Intensity Shuttle, Pro 4K, and Pro.
- UltraStudio 4K Extreme, 4K, Pro, SDI, Express, Mini Monitor, and Mini Recorder.
- Improved support for clips from RED ONE, EPIC, SCARLET, and WEAPON cameras.
- Added Post lift, Post gamma, Post gain, and Dragon enhanced blacks controls to the R3D Decode Properties dialog.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain clips to fail to load on upgraded RED WEAPON cameras with older firmware.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain old RED ONE clips.
- Fixed a color cast that could occur in clips shot with RED Motion Mount on the latest camera firmware.
- Updated support for current AJA hardware.
- Added a Resample mode drop-down list to the Video tab in the Project Properties dialog. You can use this control to set the default resample mode for your project video. To override the project resample mode, you can use the Force resample and Disable resample event switches.
- Improved playback and editing performance when using a Dynamic RAM Preview cache size greater than 200 MB.
- Improved gamma calculations for still-image sequence renders for 32-bit floating point projects. Now levels for 32-bit floating point (video levels) and 32-bit floating point (full range) with nonlinear gamma are more consistent with 8-bit levels.
- Added a Group Video and Audio Events script (Tools > Scripting) to allow you to easily group audio and video events from an imported EDL.
- Increased the top-end of the range of event Velocity envelopes to 1,000% to increase the maximum possible overall velocity of video on the timeline to 40 times normal speed (in conjunction with the Playback rate event property).
- New artwork and icons for buttons and other interface elements give the application an updated, more modern look and feel.
- Support for reading and writing HEVC/H265 files.
- Native support for reading ProRes 422 files without the need for QuickTime.
System Requirements :
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor that supports SSE2
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB disk space
- 1280 x 720 display
- DirectX 10
- 512 MB VRAM
Download Links :
Size : 429 MB
Jika kamu neyukai software ini, tolong support developer tersebut dengan membeli originalnya disini