Welcome to one of the world’s largest creative communities — and the number one game development platform – Unity
For independent developers and studios, Unity’s democratizing ecosystem smashes the time and cost barriers to creating uniquely beautiful games. They are
using Unity to build a livelihood doing what they love: creating games that hook and delight players on any platform.
Unity3D merupakan salah satu aplikasi game developing yang sangat terkenal karena berbagai fiturnya seperti Support Multiplatform, Asset yang dibutuhkan seperti material karakter, background pun sudah disediakan oleh Unity. Selain dari hal tersebut, komunitas Unity pun sudah sangat besar sehingga memudahkan kita untuk mencari solusi dari permasalahan yang menghadang ketika kita sedang mendevelop game
- NavMesh supports LoadLevelAdditive
- Improved performance and reduced memory consumption:
- NavMeshObstacles update is multi-threaded now. Carving speed generally improved 2-4x.
- NavMesh data for non-carved regions takes ~2x less memory now.
- Performance improvements for multi-threaded NavMeshAgent updates.
- HeightMeshes bake faster, work faster at runtime, and use ~35% less memory.
- Path replanning in presence of many carving obstacles is faster and more accurate.
- Improved inspectors and debug visualizations:
- NavMesh Areas inspector (previously NavMesh Layers) got a facelift.
- Reorganized parameters NavMeshAgent inspector.
- Added carve hull debug visualisation for NavMeshObstacles.
- Added visualisation on how NavMesh bake settings relate to each other.
- Improved accuracy and raised limits:
- NavMeshObstacle supports two basic shapes – cylinder and box for both carving and avoidance.
- Improved automatic Off-Mesh Link collision detection accuracy. Note that this will change how off-mesh links placement on existing scenes.
- Improved navmesh point location/mapping when height mesh is used.
- Increased the height range of NavMesh baking (can build meshes for taller scenes).
- Made Height Mesh query more resilient to small holes in input geometry.
- NavMesh obstacle rotation is take into account when carving and avoiding.
- NavMesh tile count limit lifted from 216 to 228.
- NavMeshPath and NavMeshAgent paths removed 256 polygon limit.
- OffMeshLink – removed restriction on tile span – previously connected only up to neighbouring tiles.
KitKat Immersive Fullscreen Mode. Applied by default.
Rendering to multiple displays.
Rendering to custom java surfaces. Exposed in Unity as additional displays.
AAR Support. AAR files can now be used as a replacement for Android Library Project folders.
- State Machine Behaviours
StateMachineBehaviours is a new MonoBehaviour-like Component that can be added to a StateMachine state to attach callbacks
Available callbacks are : OnStateEnter, OnStateExit, OnStateUpdate, OnStateMove, OnStateIK, OnStateMachineEnter and OnStateMachineExit
Animator.GetBehaviour(). This function return the first StateMachineBehaviour that match type T
- StateMachine Transitions
Can now add higher level transitions from StateMachine to StateMachine
Entry and Exit nodes define how the StateMachine behaves upon entering and exiting.
- Asset API
Allows to create and edit, in Editor, all types of Mecanim assets ( Controllers, StateMachines, BlendTree etc.)
Added API for Avatar, Motion Nodes, Events and Curve in the Model Importer
Direct Blend Tree.
New type of blend tree to control the weight of each child independently
- Direct Blend Tree (Character by Mixamo)
- Root Motion authoring
Can convert animation on the parent transform into Root Motion (Delta Animation)
- Animator Tool revamp
Re-orderable layers and parameters
- Transition interruption source.
Replaces the Atomic setting on transitions. You can now decide if a transition is interrupted by transitions in the source state, the destination state or both. Also possible to be interrupted by transitions independently of their order by disabling “ordered interruption” setting on transitions. Added Animator Gizmo that show up upon selection: you can see the mass center, avatar root and the pivot.
- IK Hint for knees and elbows.
IK Hint for knees and elbows (Character by Mixamo)
Improved animation previewer camera.
Camera can now Pan, Orbit and Scale with the same control than the scene viewer.
The camera can also frame on the previewed Object with shortcut F and frame on the cursor position with shortcut G.
AnimationEvents are now fully editable at runtime, see AnimationClip.events to query, add and delete them at runtime
Keep last evaluated value when a property stops to be animated.
- Activated per State
By default it is writing default value when a property stops to be evaluated
- Linear Velocity Blending
Advanced feature for users requiring linear speed interpolation during blending.
Root Motion Speed and Angular Speed now blend linearly in Blend Trees, Transition or Layers
Choose between Linear Velocity Blending or Linear Position Blending in Animator with animator.linearVelocityBlending. It is false by default.
You can now get Animator root motion velocity and angular velocity with animator.velocity and animator.angularVelocity.
Download Link :
Size : 387.2 MB
Jika anda menyukai game ini, tolong support developer tersebut dengan mendownload originalnya disini